You Can See Clearly Now - The Right Lens for You!
Here’s a brief rundown on the types of lenses available for you to help you choose the right ones.
• Single vision lenses. Single vision lenses are ideal for simple vision correction, whether you need them for driving, reading or sports. We offer three advanced single lens types; a traditional lens, a digital lens with central and peripheral benefits and an anti-fatigue lens specially designed to combat and reduce eye strain.
• Varifocal lenses. These are designed to optimise your vision and help you see clearly at all distances. Varifocal Lenses look just like a single vision lens with no visible dividing lines. There is a gradual power difference within the lens which means one pair of varifocal glasses will give you clear vision at all distances.
• Bifocal lenses. Bifocal Lenses have two distinct optical powers, usually reading in the lower half and distance in the upper. These can be recognised by a clear dividing line on the lens. A bifocal is a more traditional lens type that’s steadily being replaced by the superior benefits of varifocal lenses.
• Photochromic lenses. These lenses give you the benefits of comfort and protection as they adapt to the changing light throughout the day.
• Sun lenses. Sun lenses offer you greater clarity and protection from harmful UV rays. It is estimated that 80% of a lifetime’s eye damage happens before the age of 12, so combat this and protect your child’s eyes with modern sun lens technology.